Wednesday 25 January 2012

Almost certain Intro !

We are miles behind and til the filming starts I started making the intro and the detailed music choice now. We still want to keep the name SAC Studios because I just used it in all my films I made in this course and it brings luck so I want to keep it and I try to convince Charlotte to take it as well ! However, we try to make the film as good as possible so I made the best I possibly could make and the end result looks like that:



I chose this kind of intro because its original, entertaining and just shows that SAC Studios Movies are "oversized" and yeah thats it :D


2 comments:

  1. You need to make sure that you continue to publish updates on your blog, particularly with regard to how your work is developing and whether you are happy with the process/ product. It would be useful also for you to link in with the kind of areas you will be asked to consider in the evaluation. Detail is crucial.

    ReplyDelete