Monday 17 October 2011

Incredible 4th time of filming !

OMG of some reasons we could not find our Footages soo ..... we began again. heey !
So really good prepared we start again with filming, but this time we use profesionelle Costumes, Make up and so. The Mise-en-scene is now !!! PERFECT !!!
I watched even some clips on youtube how to make really good movies, I read articles in the internet to improve my knowledge. For example this Website http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Movie helped me good but there are a lot other. Fortunately I have made some movies with my friends in germany and so I have some experience but with this "special experience" we should be able to make our Scene better than the other attempts.

Well, we dont want to change anythink in the script Mr. Earl gave us but we want to change the way we act... like my reactions on Seans answer or HOW he answer and how I look to him. We use some blood effects and blood make up for a part where he punch me because I spit him in the face ( sounds confusing I know).

The most difficult think but was how we set up the camera and where do we put the camera and what kind of movement shall we use. We get some problems with the tripod as well because it NEVER MATCHES TO THE CAMERA !! It was soooo annoying. But after a loooooooot of time we get it :) A really difficult part to was to bite back the laugh in the individual clips. I dont know why but I was a much more serious the first 3 times but this time I laughed the WHOLE time, maybe because we dont take it to serious any more after all these fails. Or maybe we were happy and unconcentrated... I dont know but what I know is that I will concentrate me more than the next time, because ... we have a lot to do ! In a short time

No comments:

Post a Comment